Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 October 2014

Greetings . . .

Greetings! I am a new beauty blogger, but I am not very knowledgeable about make-up, hair, fashion and beauty in general. So I thought why not make a blog about my experience of learning about beauty, if you're like me then you will understand how difficult it is to know what to do when faced with the idea of putting make-up and an outfit together for an event or even just a day of school or work.
I hear the words concealer, foundation, gel eyeliner ect. and not knowing where to start. And even worse brand names such as MAC, Sleek, Revlon, Rimmel. Sometimes I don't know what they make!
But hopefully I can learn how to know what to buy and how to apply this correctly. So I hope you enjoy what I post. I am going to post reviews, collections, cheap and cheerful, and lots of me learning.

So I hope you enjoy this, I promise I will learn how to blog and change and fix layout.

Love Bethan Canham xx

No comments:

Post a Comment